In December 2012, Byrom plc was appointed by FIFA to provide the accommodation solution for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 and related events. (FIFA Media Release)
MATCH Accommodation 2018 is a wholly owned subsidiary of Byrom plc, formed for our business activities in Russia for the aforementioned events.
MATCH Accommodation 2018’s mandate includes;
- evaluation of the available hotel room inventory
- verification of existing hotel contracts already in place for the events
- rate negotiations in the Russian market
- procurement of additional or alternative accommodation inventory
- management and non-exclusive sale of accommodation inventory
- allocation and sale of accommodation inventory to FIFA and certain national and international customer groups of FIFA
- provision of related services to FIFA and its customer groups prior to and during the above-mentioned competitions related to and including the 2018 FIFA World Cup™.
The overriding aim is to ensure the highest possible occupancy rate for hotels and enhance cooperation across the hotel and tourism industry in the host country. At the same time, FIFA also aims to ensure fair rates on reasonable terms to make the events accessible to as many visitors as possible, thus contributing to the overall legacy by portraying Russia as an attractive travel destination for 2018 and beyond.
LLC MATCH Accommodation 2018
Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya 12,
Moscow, 123100, Russia
Tel +7 (499) 658 2010
Please send all media enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org